Monday, September 24, 2007

Another type of Tag

Mary Beth is playing tag and catchinganyone who reads her blog. Her link is in my favourites so I got caught. I'm game are you?
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Canary Cavalier
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) - Heavenly Hash Almond Slivers
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)- grol
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Purple Tiger
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Rietdyk Nkana)-
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Rolger
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) - Pink Wine
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) - Willem Cornelius
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) - Obsession Kisses
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) - Theodora Roberts
If you are reading this considered yourself tagged:)!! Please send me a link to your results or email them to me and I'll post them. Have fun!

1 comments:

Jules said...

If you copy this and put this on my blog, I am giving blog candy away!