Saturday, March 3, 2007

I can't help myself

This has got to stop but I just can't help myself. With all the ideas I have been seeing on Splitcoaststamper and the blogs I have been frequenting, I can't stop looking for paper punches. {There are so many cool things to do with them.}
My son was no help either. Aaron didn't have anything to read so we just had to go to the book store. He also needed yellow model paint to add a lightning bolt to his Cub Car so we had to stop at a craft store. The sale on cardstock and selected ribbon was too good to pass up. The square scallop punch was calling my name. {Even Jenna heard it, although she now denies it.} I was able to use my 40% off coupon to minimize the damage.
I must say in my defense though, that I dusted off my paper shapers border punches. I'm sure I can come up with something using them.

0 comments: