Friday, December 21, 2007

Feed the reindeer













One of our many Christmas traditions is to put out Magic Reindeer food to help guide Santa and his reindeer to our house. There is a science involved according to my children. You have to figure out how the reindeer are in their harnesses and make sure the food is spaced accordingly so that every reindeer will have a chance to have a snack. I'm not sure where they are going to land at all this year because we have a mountain of snow on the front lawn as a result of the snowstorm last week.
But in any case I have the page ready. I did this page while working at Memories on Main in Lambeth the other day. Paper and chipboard "believe" die cut is from K & Co.'s Peppermint Twist Christmas line. "feed the deer" was cut using my Wishblade. I used a paper crimper to add a little texture to the reindeer paper on the right page and cut out some crimped reindeer to add to the left page. I added one of the Magic Reindeer Food Containers we made this year.
Directions can be found here:
http://apageatatime.blogspot.com/2007/12/magic-reindeer-food-containers_13.html (I've added a couple of recipes and verses to this post)

0 comments: