Sunday, February 18, 2007

Snow is blowing Its a scrapping kind of day






Arthur is at work and has the car. The snow is blowing. So its a scrapping kind of day. Jenna insisted we put up the extra table in the kitchen so she too could have enough room to scrapbook with me. She worked on a Tinkerbell page and did some finishing touches on one of her many Kally the cat pages. She proudly tells me she has more pages done on her Disney album than I have on ours. I finished up 3 double page (non Disney)layouts I had on the go. It feels good to get them. Barb got lots of new papers in at work so have some ideas floating around in my head.
Its movie night tonight so I'll settle down under a blanket with the kids cuddling around me. Making our own homemade pizza for dinner. There's no better way to spend a snowy, blowy evening.

.Scraplifted Bri's layout and added 2nd page. BE MINE title was downloaded from a very generous group of Wishblade users. Faux stitched around large photos with pattern tracing wheel and red Sakura gel pen. Also stamped XOXO across photo of the kids.
Sorry Arthur, I didn't have a nice larger picture and wanted to finish the layout.


Glamour Girls- layered Chatterbox flowers finished with a little glitter and stamped title


Jenna participated in her first skating carnival a few weeks ago. The skate is a Deluxe Designs die cut I'd been saving for just the right page. Used my stamps again for the title. Left page is of the rehersal and right one of the performance complete with spotlights.

0 comments: