Friday, December 5, 2008

Light mixup


I asked my husband to put up the Christmas lights outside a few weeks ago before the snow fell.

He put some lights up and I was sure they were the indoor lights. Well he took them down yesterday because I wanted to decorate the tree today and they could warm up. We put them on the tree and discovered that they actually were the outside lights. He had just taken them out of the garland when he put them away last January.

Now I am left with the dilema of whether to leave those lights indoors and buy new outdoor lights or take the tree down and start from scratch again. The kids like the tree the way it is so I guess I'll go out and price new outdoor lights.

Note to self. Make sure I put the decorations away this January so I know where to find them.

0 comments: