Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Working on no sleep

a layout by my friend Lizz
using now retired papers and in colours (They were not retired when we did the layout.
I used it to document our annual trip to a scrapbook convention)
a page kit I purchased a long time ago
5 rules for living- When things become crazy they are a good place to start to get things under control.
a scraplift of something I liked
The rub on reads Beautiful, God must be a painter. Why else would there be so many colours
Both of these photos show streaming sunlight behind my subjects
a page I started but didn't have the right photos for. I delight in flowers, especially those first signs of spring peeking through the snow. Jenna delights in cuddling with our cat Kally.

Maybe I should work on no sleep more often. I'm coming off 2 overnight shifts, have 2 days off and then have 2 12 hour overnight shifts on the weekend. I know my schedule will be so mixed up but I didn't want to sleep the day away and then not be able to sleep tonight. I decided to try to stay awake for a while this morning, sleep this afternoon and be up with my family for dinner and the evening. In order to stay awake I finished off some layouts I had started and just needed to add photos, title and an embellishment or 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Gerrie, keep these layouts coming.
Eliz.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you productive gal you! Love the new blog background (if that is what it is called) with music and all. You are a genious!
Carolyn