Thursday, June 3, 2010

Going to simplify my life

I have not made a card or scrapbooked in so long. My craftroom is so full of wonderful supplies I have collected along the way but cannot even find my workspace. I am starting to feel guilty if I even think of shopping for more supplies. It is for this reason, I have decided to simplify my life and step down as a Stampin Up Demonstrator. I have met some extremely friendly and creative people on my journey of working in the scrapbook and stamping industry. In fact everywhere I go if I know someone, my daughter says, "Don't tell me, you know them through scrapbooking". To these people I say thank you. I'd also like to thank my customers, you know who you are, for your continued support.
By doing this I hope to relieve some of the self imposed pressure and get back to the real reason I started scrapbooking when my son, Aaron was born 14 years ago. Creating with paper keeps me sane. At the end of the day if I have created something, I have a tangible measure of the success of my day.

0 comments: