Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spent the day playing with my Wishblade


I have lots of new photos so wanted to do some titles for the layouts I am going to do using my Wishblade. I am using Funtime Scrapbooking Software with my old blue Wishblade and Windows Xp. It took me some time to figure out how to fit text to a circle but once I figured it out I'm going to have so much fun with it.
Looking back I probably should have purchased the Sure Cuts a Lot software or
Making the Cut Software and then I could have used the same software with my new Cricut using a USB cord. Oh well, live and learn. May just have to get that software after Christmas to use with my laptop so I can be more portable. It would mean I would not be limited by the cartridges I have but could use my laptop to create titles using any True Type Font or Dingbat.

1 comments:

Cath said...

Go with the Make the Cut!! I've got it and it is awesome. I got a big green Cricut for our anniversary in November from hubby :)