Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to school

The kids are back to school and I don't know where the summer went. I always say that but this year is even worse. I've gone back to work full time and am finding it challenging to balance work and family, especially since I work shift work in a residential group home. My family has been so understanding and helpful.
We were able to spend the last few days of summer on vacation. We spent a few days in Toronto. Highlights included Arthur doing the Drop Zone at Canada's Wonderland, the tinsmith at Black Creek Pioneer Village, using our fingers to eat at Medeival Times and browsing at IKEA and Bass Pro Shop in Toronto.
I am looking forward to a more regular schedule that will include time for stamping and scrapbooking.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your friends are missing stamping and scrapbooking with you also. I know I am.
Eliz.