Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I was about to disown my brayer but then. . . . . .


I was about to disown my brayer. I hadn't had much luck with it and didn't have any use for it until. . . . . .

During my blog hopping I came across a blog by Michelle Zindorf. Michelle does amazing work with colours. I have been watching her tutorials for weeks now and didn't have the time until this evening to actually try one. This is our version of her card shown here. Jenna helped me when she finished her homework. I still like Michelle's better. I don't yet have the control of where the colour goes but it has convinced me that maybe my brayer deserves another chance.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how your card turned out, this is one you will have to show me. Michelle does do great work with color.
Eliz.