Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wow! 2 turkey dinners and a roast pork one in one weekend


Wow! What a wonderful weekend I have had.

It started on Friday with a turkey dinner with fellow stampers at my friend Heather's house.

The only catch for this one was we all needed to make a card with supplies Heather provided. Here is my version.
to see other's check Heather's blog out. Link is on my sidebar.
Then we went to Ron & Carolyn's for MacKenzie's comfirmaton after party. Lovely evening guys. Thanks so much.
The gingerbread houses were an unexpected surprise.
Have fun at Disney.
The this evening after working 2 overnight shifts, my mom invited us for a roast pork dinner
It was so nice being spoiled. Thanks again everyone!

1 comments:

Belinda said...

Love your card and it was fun and the food was great. Can't wait to all get together again. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Belinda