Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scrapbook friends


I went on a Scrapbook road trip today with a couple of very good friends. It had been way too long since we last spent time together so it was great to do so today. Thanks girls, you recharged my batteries. Working full time sure gets in the way of my social life.
I have been involved in the scrapbook business for a number of years and have met a multitude of wonderful people. Whenever I run into them it is nice to see so many familiar faces, I consider friends. Scrapbookers/stampers have their own community and I am fortunate to be part of it. This hobby of mine has done more than keep me sane on numerous occassions.
So as Valentines' Day approaches I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who share this part of my life with me, whether it be online friends, those I have helped match papers or those of you I have scrapbooked or stamped with. I appreciate you all.

0 comments: