Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I picked up some Happy St. Patrick's Day while in the US for a few days so in order to use it this year had to make a card today. It was inspired by Heather Summer's punch class, a photo on Becky's blog and a post I saw on Cathy's blog. My version is missing something and after looking at Cathy's version noticed I had to add a nose. I did and it looks more complete. I won't post anothe r photo, Just imagine a nose on the mustache.

I used the tab punch, scallop and circle punches, medium oval, 1/2 small oval folded for mustache and added for hair and belt, small circle punch and I cut a rectangle for pants

Hope your St.Patrick's Day was filled with laughter, joy, happiness, bliss, delight which is out of the set we received at London Regionals.(I can't remember the name right now)

The ribbon and the shamrock stamp are not Stampin' Up.

0 comments: