Monday, February 1, 2010

Got my Funtime Scrapbooking software to work

I should be going to bed right now but I wanted to post that I finally got my Funtime Scrapbooking software to work with my blue Wishblade. It was so easy to weld letters and to add a shape all in one program. No more creating the file in Inkscape, saving it as a svg to open it in Inkscape, saving it as a dxf to import it into Robocraft, save it in Robocraft so that it can be opened up in Wishblade. Sound complicated, well it was? It was also complicated to install the Funtime Pro and to get it to work. I had to copy a .dll file from Wishblade and save it in Funtime scrapbooking folder. Somehow I lost the .dll file I was trying to copy so had to do a System Restore to get the file back I lost. I'll post the title I did later. Can't wait to have more time to play with Funtime, but if I start to play now I will have to work all night without any sleep and that wouldn't do

0 comments: