Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another Stamp and Scrap Day

Eliz hosted this Stamp and Scrap Day and I must say she is really raising the bar. Our hostess usually plans 2 cards and a scrapbook page. Well Eliz kept us busy with 3 cards, a folded accordian book and matching box. (Which I had difficulty with. They threatened to call my boss and suggest it as a great idea for a class) and supplied a sketch and papers for a 2 page masculine layout. She also provided us with a multitude of pages on how to use Pearl ex and other resources. Thanks so much Eliz it was a great day.
Ps: we really enjoyed the lunch too! Especially the chocolate chip cookies I prompted her to make with my last post.
Acetate Beach Card- not sure of source
Magic Snowflake Card-http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/magicsnowflake.php
Trifold sympathy Card-http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/93596?cat=4124&si=new%20little%20someone&perpage=12

Accordian Book in a Box- by Karen Elaine Thomas at www.crafttvweekly.com

Ps: we really enjoyed the lunch too! Especially the chocolate chip cookies I prompted her to make with my last post

0 comments: