Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Last month's stamp and scrapbook day projects

Here are the projects we did at the stamp/scrapbook day at my house a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to finish the scrapbook page before I posted them. Sorry about the glare off the photo.

I apologize to the creator of the gamsol technique card, I saw it on your blog, fell in love with it but forgot to write down who you are.
I had to have my husband sharpen my Prismacolour pencil crayons while we were working to get the colours everyone needed. We used the Mona Lisa Odourless Mineral spirits I bought at Michaels and the paper stylus to blend the colour. I went over and blended a 2nd colour on the flower. Nice effect.
It wasn't until I finished the windmill card that I realized I have one less petal than the tutorial called for. I had a barcode on the back of the last petal I cut out and forgot to cut a new one when I was putting it together. Here is a link to the tutorial. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241183



0 comments: