Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My review of Martha Stewart line at Michaels

I had to go and see what all the talk was about. Michaels now has the Martha Stewart line of Scrapbook products. I didn't see anything I just had to go out and buy. I thought everything higher priced than other manufacturers and you can't use 40% off coupons on her line.
Nice punches. $5.00 more expensive
Stamps: very small selection. have seen nicer elsewhere.
ribbons, glitter: nice
paper collections: nice for vintage photos
stickers: left me feeling flat
18X18" album where do you get paper that size aside from the limited number in her collection
storage: canvas boxes nice but overpriced
lots of party favours and decorations.
Overall, I was much more impressed by the new products in other lines such as Making Memories and a new assortment of albums.
My only purchase today was some of the $1.50 acrylic stamps I finally found in a spin tub near the checkouts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really good to know Gerrie, Re: Martha Stuart scrapbooking products. I did not even hear about her line of scrappin.See yu soon.

Leeny

Anonymous said...

I love your review and completely agree! $10 for a TINY sheet of wrapping paper!!! I liked some of the punches, but WAY expensive! Thanks for sharing! I did not know you can not use the 40% off coupons either!
(Can I drop off your stamping stuff tomorrow)