Monday, April 30, 2007

Stamping Birthday gift idea

My niece who just turned 13, often makes comments about the handmade cards I gave her over the years for her birthday. She is on a cheerleading team and when I saw the Its a Cheer stamp set from Stampin Up, I knew what to get her for her birthday. I put together a package with the stamps, navy, orange (team colours) and white cardstock, navy and orange ink pads, blank cards, envelopes and ribbon. I made a card using the stamps and told her to invite 3 or 4 friends and I would show them how to make cards and a scrapbook page using her stamp set. I decorated the box with a cheerleader die cut I cut with my Wishblade and tied the card to it with ribbon. I couldn't be there when my husband and children gave her the gift but I hear she loved it.

0 comments: