Thursday, April 5, 2007

Its a stamping day!

Today was a stamping day. When I got up this morning and looked out to see all the snow I sang "Should I stay or should I go now?". The weather didn't look good although Jenna didn't see warnings for Arkona on the weather channel. By the time I was ready to go, the sun was shining. It was a good omen when I turned onto Hwy 22 and was following a snow plow. The roads were more wet than snowy.
We had lots of fun at Eliz's today. She had tulip Easter baskets for us to make, faux leather technique and a scrapbook challenge for us. I even used the new punches I just got.
I had to call her though when I turned back onto Hwy 22 and was again following a snowplow.
Someone was looking out for my safety.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound and I bet out of window washer in the car. Had a great day, thanks for coming in the snow, see you soon,
Eliz :)