Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I must have an addictive personality.

Ok I admit I'm a chocoholic, a scrapaholic, a stampaholic and now a blogaholic. On a daily basis I've been increasing the amount of time I check up on stamping/scrapbooking blogs. I don't want to miss any posts and keep finding more blogs I want to check out. Its really crimping my creating time so I have to do something about it. I read somewhere that google had just the thing I needed. Google reader will keep track of most the blogs I want to read on a regular basis to and will show me which ones have been updated since I read them last. So I added my favourites. A few I frequent could not be added to Google so I subscribed to their feed directly.
Edited to say. Wow. This does save time. I only visit the blogs now that have new posts. Works like a charm.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a good blog Gerrie.
I would not even know how to start one let alone do one,but I have yours to look forward too.


Leeny