Saturday, April 7, 2007

Eliz's class















Here are the projects from Eliz's class the other day. A Tulip Easter Basket, Faux Leather background on Easter card and a scrapbook layout challenge. We were all given the same 4 patterned papers and 2 cardstock and told to create a layout. Here's my MGM Studios page. I used my new Stampin up round tab punch and spiral punch. I also used the faux eyelet technique I saw on Splitcoaststampers using the leftover piece from the faux leather. I'll post Eliz and Lizz's versions of the challenge layout if they'll let me.
Thanks Eliz, It was a very fun productive session.
Now I really have to come up with something creative for my turn in 2 weeks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute page!! I like the strips of patterned paper on the side of the page. :) Nice look! Great job ladies!