Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Went out for binder rings and came back with baby Crocs

I went to Just a Buck for some binder rings I needed for my Lil Davis "All Mine" by Michelle Hill kit that I received at the Open Page Retailer Education Event. I almost bought some of the large wooden clothespins but couldn't resist pink baby Crocs for Jenna's Buildabear. They are just soooo cute! Wouldn't you know it! My camera batteries are low so I can't post a photo of the shoes right now.
Anyway on to my original reason for the trip out. Here is my version of the chipboard tag book. The photos were silly ones we took while at Disney. I printed the out in black and white on cardstock because I didn't have any photo paper in the house last night. I sprayed the whole project with a coat of matte finish krylon spray before putting the painted chipboard tags together with the binder ring.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerrie!
This is so cute!!! I have to say the baby crocs are adorable, Emma has been asking for some for her build-a-bear as well!!! Love the blog!