Thursday, April 12, 2007

Remember the shape and letter templates?




While reorganizing our craft room yet once again, I came across a box full +++++ of shape and letter templatesIf the truth be known there are more than one of these treasures that have never been used. So here is my challenge to myself and to anyone else who wants to participate. Create something using a template or texture plate that has not seen the light of day for a while. You'll feel better that you used something you had instead of going out an buying new. In the comments section let me know what you used.

1 comments:

Gerrie said...

Thanks to the girls on Splitcoaststampers, I now know I can use my Fiskars Texture plates with the Cuddlebug (which I don't have) and the Big Kick or Big Shot (which I do have access to at Scrapaholics in Mt. Brydges. If I get a chance today will post something.