Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I was transported back in time.

We attended a family funeral in Windsor and after it was all over, thought it would be nice to show the children where we had lived. As we drove by the house on Moy Ave. (1/2 a block from the river) it was as though I was transported over 10 years back in time to when Aaron was born. The house looked exactly the same as we had left it with the exception of a little bit of landscaping. As we drove along Riverside Drive towards Techumseh I was telling Aaron that when he was a baby I would drive with him crying in the back seat at night hoping he would fall asleep on the way. I would then go to the Timmy's drive through for a coffee and we both would return home calmed down. At the exact spot where he usually fell asleep, Arthur looked back to find Aaron asleep once again.

0 comments: