Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've been tagged by Heather

I've been tagged!
I have been tagged by a very talented blogger, Heather check out her blog!!! http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/
Here are the rules:
I must post 7 random things about me
Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.
I've let you know my favourites already on my blog so will have to come up with other information
1) I was born in Northern Rhodesia, now Zambia and emmigrated to London Ontario when I was 3 with my parents and brother. My sister was born here.
2) I have both my E.C.E. (Early Childhood Education Diploma and an Honours BA in Social Work) which I plan to use shortly
3) My mother tongue is Dutch and I can still speak, read and write it. My husband says I'll revert back to it when I get old so the kids better learn it too.
4)Got married when I was 37. Had my first child on our 1st wedding anniversay and my 2nd one a month before I turned 40
5)Will travel on a moment's notice and would never pass up the opportunity to going somewhere exotic.
6)Can find a million things I'd rather be doing that housework
7) Enjoy white wine and tropical drinks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take one of those tropical drinks right now to keep cool, see you Thursday.
Eliz.