Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some Scraplifts from latest issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today

Ok girls, I admit it. I scraplift like the best of you. What's really great is I found the ideas for each of the pages on different pages of the lastest issue of Scrapbook and Cards today. Go find your copy today and if you can tell me which page number was the inspiration for each of the the 4 pages, I will enter your name in a draw for blog candy.
(Not sure what it will be yet but Carolyn and I are going to the Scrapping Bug in Kitchener tomorrow and I'm sure I can come up with something.
Carolyn, thanks for the wonderful photos. You get an extra ballot.
If you don't have the magazine in front of you leave a post with your favourite summer memory and I'll enter your name into the draw too.
I will draw the winnning name on Monday July 23rd. So here's the chance for all of you blog stalkers to become a poster. If you have any trouble posting just use the email me link on the right hand side of my blog.

But do go and check out the free magazine given out by participating scrapbook stores. (I got mine at Scrapaholics in Mt Brydges) This issue and past issues are available for download in pdf format at http://www.scrapbookandcards.com/magazine.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I think I'll be scrap lifting you!! LOVE these layouts the colours are fantastic and the design is so FUN!! Love it!! Haven't looked at the magazine so not sure what you lifted but I know I love what you did! :)

Anonymous said...

Turned out excellent. Great choice and colour of paper.

Leeny

Anonymous said...

I just love how they turned out, the paper and the colours work great. I just love this magazine. How about page 9 & 52, page 72 bottom & 73 top. And one of my favourite summer memories was my brother trying to water ski and could not get up on them. Funny watching him go head first off the dock and get back up and do it again. Not me I can't swim.
Eliz.