Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Look what I bought from Ebay

Look what I bought from Ebay. I've been looking at them for a while and have had several unsuccessful bids. This one I caught just at the last minute. All in my overall goal of getting things organized this summer before I return to the workforce.
It is 22" wide x 3 1/8 deep x a little over 18" high and will hold 75 ink pads. Better start buying the rest of the Stamping up colours to fill it.
The seller is in Brantford and I had considered going to pick it up but the shipping was only $12 and I can drive both ways for that.
Not sure if the parcel delivery man will remember me. I haven't had anything delivered since my Wishblade.
Updated: Impressive shipping. Was here the day after it was shipped.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could fill it and give it to me but I don't have a wall big enough. I need to get rid of this bed.
Eliz.