Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pocket double slider cards.

There is a story behind why I bought this stamp set. I always thought it was cute but didn't really think I'd use it much. I was at a Stamp Camp at Heather's and she used it for a Father's Day Card. I didn't realize there was a stamp for the pocket so I traced a piece of paper where the pocket was cut out and then started drawing the lines when Heather noticed what I was doing and gave me the stamp. Then I had to have it.

What better to do on a rainy day than to stamp with a friend.
When the cards are closed , you just see the pockets. When it is opened a frog or friends pop out. What cute kid birthday cards.

Here is a link to tutorial for the double slider card. I just tweaked it to fit the size of the pocket.
I'll post my changes when I get a chance.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRETTY NEAT I WOULD SAY GERRIE


LEENY