Friday, August 24, 2007

Niece & Nephew Birthday Bash Albums finished

Those of you who read my blog a couple of days ago know that I was frantically working on mini albums to give families at this year's Niece & Nephew Birthday Bash. I'm pleased to announce that other than to photocopy 3 pages I missed for one book they are finished. Staples/Business Depot just opened up in town so I can do that quickly in the morning.
Thank goodness my Crop O Dile went through the plastic covers and the 10 page protectors inside like it was butter.

I used Jenna's Provocraft trimmer to cut the plastic covers so will have to replace the blade for her. What did surprise me was that I will need to return the rotary/guilotine Staples paper trimmer I purchased a few months ago. Hadn't really used it until last night when I was cutting
out the 200 photocopies of the pages one by one. I was using the guilotine part of the cutter when the safety guide broke at the bottom screw. It wasn't like I was cutting the 10 sheets of paper that the instructions said it would cut. The product has a lifelong guarantee. Will see what our new Staples says about that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerrie,your album turned out beautiful,and all the work you put into them,and I love the projects you did at Heathers,have agood weekend lol Lizz