Friday, August 10, 2007

Quick look at some Stamp/Scrap day projects.



Here is a quick look at the cards we did at Eliz's a couple of weeks ago (They had been buried in my craft room. I have already posted the layout we did and I titled it Tree of Life) and the cards and beaded pen we made at Lizz's yesterday. I won't post the new scrapbook page until we return from holidays because it will be the title page for our Ottawa album.
On the pink birthday card, the cake is a scratch and sniff using red unsweetened koolaid and embossing powder. I don't think I heated the embossing powder enough because the red colour came off on a pile of other cards. Next time I'll be more careful.
The beaded pen has Happy Birthday stamped on it and the card and pen will be a birthday gift for my niece with some money inside so she can put it towards a digital camera.
Notice the cards are sitting on the table in our scrapbook room. It is looking much more organized and with a few finishing touches will be a better place to create.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you want to come and clean my scrapbooking room now? I gave up trying to find the floor, just keep on piling higher and higher.
Eliz.