Thursday, August 23, 2007

Scrap/Stamp Day

Eliz and Lizz joined Jenna and I at home for our turn at hosting Scrap/Stamp Day.

We used some of the coasters we bought. 2 square ones for a post it note holder and 2 round ones with an duct tape spool to make a cute trinket box. I'll have to retake the photos because the did not turn out well enough to post.

The real challenge was when I left them to recreate a scrapbook page with a diagonal theme to it. I was making lunch and they struggled. To tell you the truth when I sat down to do mine it looked nothing like the original but at least it was not running horizontally like so many of my pages have been of late.

Thanks girls, it was fun as always. Can't wait until we get together in 2 weeks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great day, and the hard layout to do. Great lunch and homemade brownie. Talk to you next week have fun tonight with Heather.
Eliz.