Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dollarama finds

I needed a break this afternoon to took a trip to Dollarama. Eliz and I were in Monday and they didn't have anything new. Now I know to go on Wednesday. They just got the packages of 5 ribbon spools in. I was good this time. I picked up some purple for me and some primary colours for a friend.
I took my time and wandered through the store. At the end of the housewares aisle, I found these brads. 40 in a package for $1.00. The stars read Holiday Cheer, the rectangular one reads Christmas and the rounded square one reads Holiday Wishes.
On the same rack they had the prettiest bells with poinsettias on them so they found their way into my cart too. (Traditionally I tie a bell to each Christmas gift we give because I still hear the bells and believe in Santa (Polar Express)).
Next thing I'll be on the lookout for is Acrylic Hampton Art Christmas stamps at Michaels by Studio G. Hope we get some of these. http://www.belscrafts.co.uk/Stamps.htm. I hear some Michaels stores in the US already have them. Hopefully they will be in a separate bin near the checkouts. I also read during my blog surfing that there are new wooden $1.50 stamps too.
As Jenna is fond of saying lately "Oh My!!!!!!!"

0 comments: