Sunday, October 21, 2007

Scrapbook shopping in the Windsor area.

I know some of you are dying to know how Jenna and I made out on Saturday on our scrapbook roadtrip to Windsor and area. I guess as a victim to an automotive economy scrapbook stores that had been there for a while no longer are. We were fortunate though to stop at Scrap Therapy on Dougall. http://www.scraptherapy.ca/about.html What a nice store. Friendly staff and lots of cool things. We happened to hit a 25% off sale on chipboard and stickers and between you and me we got some cool finds.
Also bought some Christmas paper and coordinating cardstock. My daughter told me to stop buying. We only spent $44.
Then we went to UWannaScrap in Essex. http://www.uwannascrap.ca
She had some nice things but didn't have time to come away from her computer to greet us. Even after I tried to start conversation she wasn't very talkative. Jenna picked out some chipboard and I bought some acrylic stamps I saw elsewhere for $55 for $39.00.
I think we behaved ourselves. I usually spend around $25 but this time I was buying for 2 right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FRIENDLINESS MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE EH GERRIE. I WENT INTO SCRAPAHOLICS ON FRIDAY. IT WAS A NICE DAY. jUST ME SCRAPPING THOUGH. BARB WAS BUSY WITH CUSTOMERS. I TRY TO GET IN EVERY OTHER FRIDAY ON MY DAY OFF ANYWAY.

LEENY

Anonymous said...

I will have to put these stores on the to go to the next time I am down in Windsor at my sons. Thanks for the info, Gerrie.
Eliz.

Jules said...

I so wish I could have gone. I was gone from the blogging world. So I have read your post since October 15. I love the fall leaves card, it is great!