Friday, October 26, 2007

Stamp/Scrap Day


This week we went to Eliz's for our bi weekly stamp/scrap day. Eliz had some fun projects for us to do. A cute boo card, cool witches shoe and a beautiful embossed vellum ornament. My camera must have been on in my purse so I have to recharge the batteries. Will post photos of the projects later today.
After the kids go off to school I'm going to join my friend Carolyn in St. Thomas at the Cat's Kaboose for a day of scrapping and chatting.
Tomorrow is Heather's long awaited stamping fund raiser at Kings' College. Eliz, Lizz, Jenna and I will meet up with Rachel, Carolyn, Shannon, and the girls. I'm sure we'll have a great time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Saturday to get here. I have been reading Heather's blog for some time now I finally get to meet this very talented person. Counting down the minutes.
Eliz.