Thursday, October 25, 2007

First bottomless box of cards going out today


I'm giving out my first bottomless box of cards to a very special sister in law today. It holds 10 cards & envelopes for assorted occassions. (Thanks Eliz and Lizz for the designs for some of these cards.)

The tag simply reads:

"Bottomless Box of Cards. Return when empty for a new supply".

I'm giving them out at birthdays rather than for Christmas because I don't want to have to replenish everyone's at once.

This box was a Dollarama find and it and the top card has been stamped with Stampin Up's Baroque Motifs which is must say is one of my current favourite sets. I have downloaded photos of many cards using this set and want to recreate them for future bottomless card boxes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea. Love what You did with the box.
Eliz.