Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Great Stamping/Scrapbooking Day

Eliz and I had a great Stamping/Scrapbooking day courtesy of our friend Lizz. Thanks Lizz, next time we'll take you with us (or better still you could take us with you. Remember I'm always game for a vacation). We started out at a stamping play morning at Stamp Art on Hamilton Road in London. Tried our hand at water colouring (still not my favourite technique. I like the look when done well. I just haven't mastered it). Also stamped out some Hallowe'en images to make a layered card. Will post when finished.
We then went for lunch at Swiss Chalet and stopped in at a couple of Scrapbook Stores.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we did have a great day, Thank you Lizz. And yes we missed you.
Eliz.

Jules said...

Wow, so fun! I can't wait to see the cards!