Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Working on my own version of BoBunny's LOVE chipboard word book


I cut my own version of BoBunny Press "LOVE" chipboard book out of cardstock and 2 layers of patterned paper for each page. With my Wishblade I was able to put 1 of the sheets of patterned paper on the cutter patterned side down so that it would fit the back of the letter as perfectly as the one I cut for the front of the letter. Didn't have to cut it at all. To get some added stiffness for each letter because I am not using chipboard, I put a layer of mat Modge Podge on each side of the book. I bound it using a coil binding and my Bind It All. Just waiting for some photos that I am having printed in Sepia and I'll be able to finish it off tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you have been up to, please bring it with you in the morning.
Eliz.

Monica-FC said...

that is just too cool, making one of your own. how neat is that.