Monday, March 26, 2007

Gadgets only as good as the power source.

It seems the more gadgets we have the more we rely on them.
We are at a loss when something doesn't go the way it usually does. Its so easy to take photos with a digital camera and upload them but the gadgets are only as good as the power source. My batteries don't have enough power to turn the camera on let alone take a photo. I had to use my scanner and its been so long I almost forgot what to do. Not to mention I had to turn on 2 computers to scan the photo and to make this post.
In any event, here is the frame we did in Lucan using alcholol inks on glossy cardstock. I used a Peel off sticker on a square of transperancy to hide the people in the photo we didn't know.I coloured the sticker with Sakura Gel Pens. Add a bit of wire, some Prima flowers and beads and it all came together.












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that sure is neat Gerrie
I have not even tried the inking but I will have to give it a try soon.I will have to copy yours .lol

Leeny

See you Sat at the Las Vegas all day scrap