Thursday, March 8, 2007

Completed my class registrations

That's it. I have now finished registering for all the classes I am going to take in Missisauga, Novi, Michigan and Buffalo. I think I have a good cross section projects from the latest and greatest scrapbook companies. We are going to be busy at all 3 of the events but still have time to shop til we drop. Anyone want to join us?
Here are the links if anyone is interested Creating Keepsakes Convention Buffalo2007 beginning of June
Great Lakes Mega Meet, Novi Michigan 2007
beginning of May

So glad my family is so supportive of my scrapbooking habit. Thanks guys! I couldn't do it without you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy
You Are really going to have a ball Gerrie. You are just going all over the place.Wish I could join you,se on these scrapping trips. Maybe I can sometime though.

Leeny