Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring is officially here!

Spring officially arrived yesterday. I always leave my Dickens Village set up on top of the living room wall unit but its time to put my snowman collection away. Not sure if the weather will cooperate or not but I'm done with winter.

As promised I did a little something with the metal pail and one of the jumbo paper clips I found last week. Food Basics had small plants on and it fits perfectly in one of the pails. I removed the handle, put it through the plant and then put it back on. The Crop-O-Dile punches holes in the metal like it was butter so I could thread ribbon and fibres through the holes. Couldn't determine which stamp to use so just glued a couple of Petaloo apple blossoms on it. I added a die cut flower and some fibre to the paper clip to add a little colour to the plant. Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love what you have done with this pail. The colours are perfect. As I have said before, I hope some day to know and be able to do things half as good as You.
Eliz:)

Anonymous said...

That is really pretty Gerrie

Leeny