Friday, March 23, 2007

Had a fun stamping day yesterday


Thanks Lizz for hosting our stamping day. Did a few new techniques. The cracked glass was fun. I had seen it demonstrated but never done it. Also the cool mitre technique and the photo corners using the 2 sizes of square punches. Thanks so much for hosting and coming up with the ideas. Can't wait for our next get together at Eliz's.
ps my kids are getting confused as to where I am going so they decided I have to call Eliz,
Elizabeth so they can keep it straight.
pps: Aaron really liked the cracked glass. I have many more cracks in the glass covering the rose. Will have to do it again to use it for a card.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not been called Elizabeth in years unless I was in trouble. Ha-Ha. But this is OK with me, your family can call me that, got to keep everyone straight.
Eliz:) (short for Elizabeth).