Monday, March 19, 2007

I think I finally have it!

I think I finally have my Wishblade figured out. Designing still takes me a while to do but I have been able to come up with a few things. I downloaded some of the new free files from the Wishblade Designs and with the help of the ladies at the Yahoo Wishblade group figured out how to use them. I have also collected tons of cool files on my computer and have spent the afternoon cutting some out. I'm not sure now where I found them so cannot give credit due to some talented people. I must say its been a learning curve but I am much more comfortable with the machine now and can see a multitude of applications.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, love the bunny, some day I hope you will be able to teach me. I need to do lots of saving first.
Eliz.