Tuesday, March 6, 2007

UHU Product Test Report


Upon Heather's suggestion, I took part in UHU Adhesive Product Test.
Within a week I received a sample UHU Creative Scrapbookers glue pen and a UHU Original glue stick that goes on purple and dries clear. They asked that I post my review on my blog and send them the link. So here goes.
I am not a fan of glue sticks but decided to give it a try first. It worked fine for attaching paper to paper but I haven't used it on photos yet. As for the UHU Creative Scrapbooker's glue pen, I found the flow of adhesive a little difficult to regulate. If I touched it to the paper the little glue that came out did not stick. Squeezed it a little bit and too much glue would stick everything together. (I was making a magic card and didn't want everything to stick) or that the glue would ooze out from under the layers of paper and dry shiny as in the spotlighted rose card. Just like with any new tool, you have to experiment and get used to it before you can recommend it or not. I will update this post when I have had a chance to pass final judgement.
If you are interested in seeing what others have to say about UHU Adhesives check out
Maria Filosa's Blog

If you blog and are interested in participating you can e-mail
UHU Samples
Be sure to put “UHU Samples” in the subject line. And remember, due to the limited number of samples they can only samples to crafters who blog. So be sure to include a link to your blog in your e-mail.

0 comments: