Friday, June 22, 2007

Favourite Summer Song

Now that summer {my favourite season of the year } is officially here I am compiling a list of all time favourite summer music. I want to make add some summer music to a MP3 player and need suggestions. I already have


Walking on Sunshine- Katrina and the Waves
Under the Boardwalk - The Drifters
Kokomo- Beach Boys
Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Under the boardwalk? (added by Leeny)
Tequila Sunrise - Eagles
Pina Colada song {Escape- Rupert Holmes}
Margueritaville -Jimmy Buffet (am I sensing a theme)
Summer Lovin' - Grease
Summer in the City - Loving Spoonful
School's Out - Alice Cooper
Surfin USA - Beach Boys
Hot Fun In The Summertime- Sly and the Family Stone
Sunshine On My Shoulders - John Denver
Summer Of '69 - Bryan Adams
Brown-Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
Dancing in the Streets, Martha & the Vandellas
Locomotion, Little Eva
Seasons in the Sun- Terry Jacks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gerrie,
Don,t forget Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, and
Did you get Under the boardwalk?

Leeny