Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Whole family working with paper.

I had my whole family working with paper this evening. No we weren't all making cards or scrapbooking. We were stripping wallpaper {I never liked} off the bathroom walls. Had to stop though because the boys went to cubs and it was so hot in the bathroom with 4 of us in there and the air conditioner not working the wallpaper wasn't coming off very well anymore.
Tomorrow we'll take off the mirror and finish taking off the paper behind it. Probably won't be able to get it done by the weekend but I'm sure I'll like it when we are finished. All because I wanted a more energy efficient light fixture.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep up the work, you got two good men there helping, and one hard working little lady.
See you in the morning.
Eliz.