Saturday, June 9, 2007

Now that's my kind of camp!

Jenna and I went to Heather's Stamp Camp last night and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Now that's my kind of camp! No bugs or smelling like Smokey the Bear. A camp where I was able to stamp with my daughter and other lovely ladies. Made 6 projects and Heather I must say Jenna's favourite was the Udderly Exhausted project. She really enjoyed what was inside the bandaid tin. My favourite was the coaster post it note holder. Thanks for changing up the papers a bit too so we didn't have exactly the same projects. Nice touch!
Jenna was talking about your kid's camp idea too and said she would like to join you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you both made. Don't forget to post pictures.
Eliz :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gerrie! You're far too kind and sweet!! I'm glad you guys had fun! Take care.