Monday, June 18, 2007

Major changes ahead

Some recent events have made me take a hard look at things and decide that it is now the time for some major changes in my life. I have decided that after the summer I will leave the business world of scrapbooking behind and re-enter the work force to use my education, training and skills in other avenues. We have some plans that require me to contribute more to the financial goals of our family and our children are now old enough to allow us to leave them alone for short periods of time.
Wish me luck and I will continue to maintain this blog as a creative outlet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gerrie,
You sure will be missed scrapping

Leeny

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you and your family if this is the avenue that best suits all the needs! Congrats and know you're welcome to craft and be creative anytime!!!