Monday, June 18, 2007

A New Look

We changed the screen door on the front of our house because the cat could come and go as she pleased but so could the bugs. Several people who visit regularly said it was a good thing the car was parked in the driveway. They almost didn't recognize the house. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad.

We are also redoing the bathroom just because I wanted a more energy efficient light fixture. Didn't know we were going to have to exert so much energy to redo the walls.
Jenna asked me if I was going to change everything in the house. I told her that after being here almost 8 years, we have only redone her room and Aaron's. It was time the rest of the house had a facelift too. So watch out Arthur. I've got lots of projects up my sleeve yet.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Kally has Arthur wrapped around her little paw. I love the picture of the two of them.
Eliz:)