Saturday, June 16, 2007

Good weekend so far.

Last night the Scouts went to the Delaware Speedway and invited family to come along. It was a beautiful evening to spend time together. We had a nice time. I hadn't been to the races since I was a child. We had neighbours who were involved at least 35-40 years ago. The took us a few times.
It was so nice to come home to a house that is nice and cool. We had been without air conditioning for a week and I put off calling a repair service afraid that we would have to replace the unit. Fortunately that was not the case. We needed 2 new capacitors although we had replaced one a couple of years ago. In any event it was worth a good night's sleep.
Tonight when I get home from work we will celebrate Aaron's birthday. I'll have to remember to get the camera out. I haven't taken photos in a while and want something new to scrap.

0 comments: