Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm being spoiled this week


Wow this is turning into a nice week after all. Enjoyed last evening at Lizz's. Great stamping/scrapbook projects Lizz and Mary. Barb, thanks for sharing your ideas too. Eliz the coffee was perfect.
My rose bush is flowering. (sentimental significance*My rosebush in Windsor was in full flower when we brought Aaron home from the hospital at 5 days old)
My new bathroom light fixture has been installed. Still need to rip off that ugly wallpaper and repaint but that's ok.
My hubby is taking me out for lunch and a movie this afternoon for a belated anniversary celebration. Tomorrow is a stamp/scrap day at Eliz's and Friday I'm taking Carolyn out for her birthday lunch.
I get to spend time with all my favourite people this week. Who could wish for anything more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucky Girl!! It was really nice chatting with you last night! You have such a warm, positive personality - and you're easy to chat to! It was really nice seeing you again - enjoy all your fun new toys!